The September 2022 edition of BC Birding is now available in the Members Only section. (You will be emailed the URL if you’ve forgotten the password.)
Included among the usual features are:
- An extended fond farewell to Wayne Weber
- The inaugural For Your Ears Only Column
- A report on the Smithers conference – see what you missed!
- A wonderful tale of eagle de-tangling
- A Greater Sage-Grouse sighting of a lifetime
- A double helping for bird photographers
- Nine pages of BCFO and BC birding news
- Four briefings on ornithological studies
- Another update on BC paleo-ornithology
- A Marbled Murrelet study report
- And plenty more, plus some great photographs
PLUS an unexpected technique for attracting puffins and terns to your window feeder.
Print subscribers ($12 annually allows you to linger over the magazine in paper form) will receive their copy through the post in due course – and for the first time, it will be in full colour.