The latest edition of BC Birding is now available in the Members Only section. (You will be emailed the URL if you’ve forgotten the password.)
This is a very full (48-page) edition, including
- Full details of the upcoming Vernon conference and AGM
- Information on a two-day 100 Mile House member-led trip in May
- Welcome to seven new BCFO Young Birders
- Remembrances of Rick Howie
- A trip report from Australia
- Confusion-reduction notes for visitors to Costa Rica
- Some birding humour
- Numerous curious and memorable avian encounters
- The usual features and great photos
- The Listers’ Corner tables for 2022
Thanks to all our splendid contributors.
Print subscribers ($12 annually allows you to linger over the magazine in full-colour paper form) will receive their copy through the post in due course.