The December 2021 edition of BC Birding is now available in the Members Only section. (You will be emailed the URL if you’ve forgotten the password.)
It is a shorter edition than some, but there’s still plenty of quality. Many thanks to all the contributors.
On top of BCFO news, ornithological briefings and the usual features are:
- Notes from a new member (this can be a regular column)
- A fun birding-knowledge quiz
- Trip reports from Costa Rica and Flatiron
- Birding news from, this time, 117 million years BC
- More thoughts for bird photographers
- More on Adam Dhalla’s ventures
Print subscribers ($12 annually allows you to read the magazine in traditional form) will receive their copy through the post in due course.