The June 2021 edition of BC Birding is now available in the Members Only section. (You will be emailed the URL if you’ve forgotten the password.)
- BCFO updates
- Insights into birding in China, Quebec, the East Kootenays, and Vernon
- The story of Adam Dhalla’s new cellphone birding game
- The travails of the Prince George curlews
- More evidence of ancient birds in the Peace Region
- Plus some great photos, four briefings and all the other usual items
Print subscribers ($12 annually allows you to read the magazine in traditional form) will receive their copy through the post in due course.