The March 2021 edition of BC Birding is now available in the Members Only section. (You will be emailed the URL if you’ve forgotten the password.)
- Complete listing tables for 2020
- A great idea for covid birding (see Gone Pishing)
- Wise words on leucism and on Salmonella
- Fossil bird tracking as an extreme sport
- Four Birders’ Briefings
- Trip reports from home and abroad
- The first ID tune-up
- And lots more
Print subscribers ($12 annually allows you to read the magazine in traditional form) will receive their copy through the post in due course.
IMPORTANT NOTE. Details on the planned Smithers conference are included, but the decision to go ahead or cancel have NOT as yet been taken. Updates will be provided on the website and by email.